[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] German Occupation - Latvian - Contractor

Gary Warner gary at warnerengineering.com
Mon Jun 4 17:14:51 PDT 2007

Sig,

Thanks for the insight into how the people of that time lived.   I see
lots of Knecht indications, and also the Magd abbreviations in the
records I am looking at, but the kontraktneek occupation remains a
mystery.  I have someone that is going to visit Latvia in the next few
months, so perhaps I can report back with an answer to my own question.

Gary