[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Geography Lesson please

rlyster at telusplanet.net rlyster at telusplanet.net
Thu Jun 7 06:21:11 PDT 2007

I am trying to understand the movement of my ancestors:

Clearly they came from Germany (or whatever it was called then) to Lodz and
then to villages of Milashev and Mydzk.  I know where these are.

However the Hollander side from Neudorf-Neubruch on the banks of the Bug River
(where is this) went to Josefin which is also near Luck as above...I know
where that is but where can I find Neudorf-Neubruch on a map?

Thanks,
Rita Lyster