[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] IMPORTANT note Re: writing in German, Russian

Jerry Frank GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
Sun Jun 10 07:48:22 PDT 2007

IMPORTANT clarification regarding the suggested link in this message

While the intent is to help with translation, it
is important to understand that the suggested
download is for a desktop applet (they call it
desklet) service that contains many other
features which you may or may not want on your
computer.  You can find a fuller description
without downloading anything at
http://avedesk.aqua-soft.org/ .  If you do not
want these other features, you should not
download the software.  Other free translation
services such as GOOGLE and Babelfish are
available but they don't have the convenience of
being immediately available on your desktop.

Jerry Frank - List Administrator for [Ger-Poland-Volhynia]
GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
http://www.sggee.org/listserv.html