[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Ukrainian lutheran church inStanislawow(Stanislau) in 1930th

Serhiy Romaniuk serhiy01 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 17 22:26:30 PDT 2007

Thank you Mr. Krushel.
  I'm just doing the first steps in research area, so as I understood I was not precise about what Stanislawow I mean. I'm looking about information on Ukrainian Lutheran church in Stanislawow, which in 1930th used to be a part of east Poland and now it's a part of modern Ukraine. Today the name of the city is Ivano-Frankivsk (west Ukraine). Thank you for trying to help me and sorry for not been precise.

  In Christ, pastor Serhiy Romanjuk.

Howard Krushel <krushelh at telus.net> wrote:
  Pastor Ramanjuk:
There were three Evangelical Lutheran Stanislawow churches that I am aware
of; one in the Radzymin district (parish of Neuhof) and two in the district
of Rawa Maz., Stanislawow-Studzinski and Stanislawow-Lipski; as well there
was a church in Stanislau in Silesia as well as in the Krakau district; as
well there was a prayer-house in Stanislawowka-Berezolupy in the Rozyszcze
parish of Volhynien ,Ukraine; this village had a school and prayer-house
which was established on October 13,1934 ; would one of these churches be
the correct one?
Howard Krushel