[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Church Records for Village of Jachimowka

Brent & Pam Sattler bpsattler at sasktel.net
Mon Jun 18 19:08:37 PDT 2007

    I have now found the location of Jachimowka, Volhynia and have
received more information on my ancestors from the village.  The next
step would appear to be church records.
    On Jerry's map, Jachimowka is located in the Wladimir Parish.
However, I could not find any church records for Wladimir on
familysearch.org.  Should I be looking at the Rozyszcze Parish records
instead?  The Rozyszcze parish records begin in 1862.  My ggg
grandfather, Ludwigh Otto, was born in 1854, likely in Jachimowka as his
son was born there and he died there.  I realize that his birth would
not be in these Rozyszcze records but his marriage (bef. 1882) and
childrens' births (Bet. 1882-1905) should be in these records along with
his death in 1895.  If I could find his marriage, then I would finally
know who my ggg grandmother was.  Could someone point me in the right
direction?

Thanks in advance.

Kyle Sattler
Milestone, SK