[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Church Records for Village of Jachimowka

Howard Krushel krushelh at telus.net
Mon Jun 18 20:07:57 PDT 2007

Kyle:
In checking family search for Wladimir Wolhynski use Wlodzimierz, the Polish
spelling. For the Wlad. Wol. parish you would need to check in the Zhitomir
church records in searching for records prior to 1862(the time of the
formation of the Roz. parish); after 1862 the records will be in the
Rozyszcze parish, and after 1891 you will find them in the Wlodzimierz
parish. I was not able to pull up the Zhitomir film numbers, however you can
check for these at the SGGEE web site.
Not all of your years are available but a good portion are, and the records
are clear and detailed; so between Marriage and death records you should be
able to find where the family originated in Poland as well being able to
fill up your family tree charts; Wladimir Wolhynsk was settled rather late
so I would be surprised if you found an 1854 record in that area.
Good Luck.
Howard Krushel