[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Russian Military Records

Richard Benert benovich at imt.net
Wed Jun 20 10:20:17 PDT 2007

 Kyle Sattler asked about accessing Russian military records.  I've had no
experience in this area, but with help from Google I quickly was led to a
website full of German-Russian links.  Among them is the address of a "State
Military-Historical Archive", at 107864, Russia, Moscow, 2-Baumanskaja, 3.
It then provides an email link to one Vladimir Timofeyev, so one can
presumably write directly to him with any questions.    Good luck!

The URL is http://www.roll.intl.com/roll/links.htm

Dick Benert