[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Record Extractions.

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Wed Jun 20 19:22:04 PDT 2007

Al,

SGGEE is in the process of obtaining official clearance from the Salt Lake
people to Index the records shown in red.  We have a few members ready to
work on some of these records.  If you wish to help let me know.
At this point it might be wise to order films if you are researching a
specific family.  By the time the indexing is completed and checked it might
be another year or two before it is posted.

The records in violet have been available for a long time, only a couple of
the films were made available as recent as 1995.

Rose Ingram
Research Committee

From: "Al Meyer" Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2007 6:14 PM