[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Upstream Vistula website

Jutta Dennerlein Jutta.Dennerlein at t-online.de
Sat Jun 23 06:41:58 PDT 2007

[Sorry that I have to use the mailing list for this ... ]

Gilda,

I am surprised about the information that you - again ?! - want to use
content of UpstreamVistula.org for a presentation at a convention.

You never had and never will have my permission to use any content of
UpstreamVistula.org !

I think I made this very clear in the reply I sent to this mailing
list in July 2006.

It would add very much to your credibility and to that of the
organizers of the SGGEE conventions if the work and the intellectual
rights of others would find more respect.

Regards

Jutta Dennerlein
www.upstreamvistula.org