[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Neche, ND and Gretna, MB

Wilma Schultz LydiaEm at shaw.ca
Sat Jun 23 15:14:30 PDT 2007

Hi Al, My great great grandmother lived in Neche and died in Dresden, ND.  Her name was Henrietta Wolter(s) nee Sommerfeld.  She remarried in 1908 to Wilhelm Leo Westphal. I have been very frustrated with this line. You name it I have tried it when it comes to researching this line.  Apparently she is burried in what used to be called Bearwagen Cemetary, now known as Immanuel Cemetary.  I even tracked down the people who manage the cemetary , and I am assuming they never found any records, as I was told they would call back only if they found something.  They never called.  I can't find any death documents for her either.  It's like she never was. I have found her on the 1910 US census- but no death records.
Wilma.