[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Searching Churchbooks of Trabczyn

Wolfgang Lieske lieske at gmx.de
Thu Mar 1 23:17:08 PST 2007

Hello,

I am looking fort the lutherian Church books of Trabczyn, located near
Zagorow. The Zagorow Church book ends 1843, but a marriage document says
that my ggg-father was born, lived and died at Trabczyn before that
date. I have searched Zagorow, Konin, Grodziec, Zychlin, Stawiszyn and
the cathol. Church book of Trabczyn as well. Nothing found yet.

Any Idea where I could search now?
I have looked at all lutherian parish centers near Trabczyn mentioned on
Jerrys map, but now I am stuck.

Best regards from Germany
Wolfgang Lieske