[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Wilmar has Tagged you! :)

Jerry Frank GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
Wed Mar 21 20:22:59 PDT 2007

We generally don't have too much of a problem with this type of
message so this is just a friendly reminder to all.

If you are the type of person that likes to resend numerous friendly
messages to everyone in your address book, be sure to keep our
mailing list address in a separate location or delete it from the
distribution list before sending.

It is also possible that this type of message was generated by a
virus on the poster's computer.  That does not mean that the virus
was spread to our system.  If it was there, it would have been
stripped off the message before being forwarded by our system.

Thank you.

Jerry Frank - List Administrator for [Ger-Poland-Volhynia]
GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
http://www.sggee.org/listserv.html