[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] finding emigration records

Gary Warner gary at warnerengineering.com
Thu Mar 22 15:31:36 PDT 2007

Nelson and all,

My fault.   I just changed email programs and it was sending out the
emails in only HTML format (color or colour).   When the SGGEE server
gets an HTML message, it removes the part that is HTML.   Since my
entire message was HTML, it removed all of it.   I have changed the
setting and it should be sending plain text where required.

Sorry for the spectacle.

Gary Warner