[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Alien Rigistrations / Naturalizations

beilsteins at aol.com beilsteins at aol.com
Thu Mar 22 19:33:18 PDT 2007

Have you tried this website?
http://www.archives.gov/genealogy/naturalization/index.html

-----Original Message-----
From: twolotterylosers at hotmail.com
To: ger-poland-volhynia at eclipse.sggee.org
Sent: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 7:23 PM
Subject: [Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Alien Rigistrations / Naturalizations

Hi All,
I was wondering if anyone has had any luck in requesting Alien Registrations
from the National Record Center or with requesting "C-Files" (Naturalization
Files) form the INS?
I have my Great-great-grandfather's Declaration of Intent but have had no luck
in obtaining his Petition or Certificate of Naturalization.
Thanks in advance,
Randi
Researching: Mager, Posein, Quast, Hilscher