[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Look for MANTEI / MANTEY family member from Volhynia

Ansgar Mantey My_family at web.de
Wed Mar 28 01:43:55 PDT 2007

Hello everybody

I am looking for family members with the name MANTEI or MANTEY from Volhynia specially between 1875 and 1945
I try to find with your help to find connections between the family.
and I also hope to find completions of my data sets.
Any request to Mantei Family members will be answered and existing data will be shared

regards from Germany

Ansgar

Also looking for Sperber, Jess, Markwart, Buss, Henkel, Bulmann, Schinkel, Kwirant, Apalkow,