[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Klingbeil

Joe Pessarra joepessarra at suddenlink.net
Fri May 4 15:12:00 PDT 2007

Not to worry, Dick.  It gets confusing on these list servers sometimes for
me as to whether I am replying to the list or to the individual.  So, I am
sending this to both you and the list.

You may have sent your message to the wrong person, but you have the right
answer, Kurt Klingbeil passed away in 2006.  The SS data base at RootsWeb at
http://ssdi.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/ssdi.cgi  has the following info:

Name Birth Death Last Residence Last Benefit SSN Issued

KURT A KLINGBEIL  19 Feb 1927 15 Jul 2006 (V) 12123 (Nassau, Rensselaer, NY)
(none specified) 149-14-5666 New Jersey

Take a look at it yourself.  Maybe you could get an obit from the library in
Rensselaer.
Then you might find someone in his family who could give you some answers.

Good luck.

Joe in Texas