[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Your attempted posting to our listserv

Jerry Frank GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
Sat May 12 07:39:02 PDT 2007

Edith,

Your message apparently went into the never-never land of the
Internet because it had the wrong address.  See red highlighted
address in the message below.  The correct address is
ger-poland-volhynia at eclipse.sggee.org

Please try again with the correct address and it should go through.

Jerry Frank - List Administrator for [Ger-Poland-Volhynia]
GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
http://www.sggee.org/listserv.html