[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Family TreeMaker headache

a.m. munchau at telusplanet.net
Sat May 19 09:08:11 PDT 2007

There is a pretty good table of the ALT codes at
http://rmhh.co.uk/ascii.html.

Remember that the numbers must be entered from the numeric keyboard not the numbers on the top of the keyboard.  Some of the ALT codes  are 3 digits and some of them are 4 digits.

All the German letters can be specified using the
ALT codes, but I don't know about the Polish ones.  Some of them seem to be there, but I don't know if that is all of them.

As to Windows 98, I don't know if the codes are the same , but I suspect they are.

Arnold Munchau