[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Volhynian gathering in Germany in September

E. Adam ejadam at yahoo.com
Thu May 24 10:49:34 PDT 2007

Hello: I have the opportunity to be in Germany in late Aug-early Sept. and would like to know more about the Volhynian gathering that takes place in Linstow the first Saturday of September.

  I am not finding any information on the Volhynian museum website (umsiedlermuseum.wolhynien.de) that appears to be related to the 2007 meeting. Would our German members please reply with information on the meeting and suggest transport/hotel options for the area?

  Thank you/danke schoen

  Edie Adam
  USA