[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Sask Vital Records

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Fri May 25 19:28:11 PDT 2007

Laurelei,

About 2 or 3 years ago I noticed that Saskatchewan was not giving anyone a
deal if they had the year and registration number.  One might as well have
them do a full search for the $50.00.

Manitoba's price with a registration number is less than 1/2 price.

A Certified copy of British Columbia's vital records can be ordered for
$50.00.  But one can also order in a film through your local Family History
Center (the LDS have copies of the films) for under $10.00!   OR better yet
check the B.C. Vital Statistics website for Agencies (Public Libraries) who
also have copies of the films.

And of Ancestry.ca has the Ontario Vital Records on-line - with the actual
image of the document!

 http://www.cangenealogy.com/ will give you information about other
provinces.

Rose Ingram