[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Bartel from Volhynia

Jerry Frank GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
Thu Nov 8 06:05:05 PST 2007

Hallo!
Ich suche den Geburtsort meines Großvaters
Ludwig,Bartel geb. am 29.8.1895 in Wolhynien
(wo?).Sein Vater ist Rudolf,Bartel
Geb.am 5.12.1873(wo?).
Ludwig,Bartel Lebte ab 1920 in
Hermenhagen/Ernsthof bei Bartenstein und Heiratet
dort Minna geb.Freimann geb. am13.7.1900 warscheinl. in
Nohnen/kr.Bartenstein.
Wer kann auskunft geben?
Danke!

The above message was received from Ralf Bartel
in Germany.  He is not a list subscriber so
please respond to him personally if you can help, at r-r-bartel at t-online.de

Translation:

I am searching for the birthplace of my
grandfather, Ludwig Bartel, born 29 Aug 1895 in Volhynia (where?).

His father is Rudolf Bartel born 5 Dec 1873 (where?).

Ludwig Bartel lived in 1920 in Hermenhagen /
Ernsthof near Bartenstein, and married there
Minna nee Freimann, born 13 Jul 1900, probably in Nohnen, Kr. Bartenstein.

Can anyone provide further information?

Thank you.

Jerry Frank - List Administrator for [Ger-Poland-Volhynia]
GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
http://www.sggee.org/listserv.html