[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Emilie Richert, Lublin area

Richard Stein ra_stein at telus.net
Fri Nov 9 19:58:37 PST 2007

Hi Barbara,

Sorry, I can't help you with your question about where to find records -
possibly others can.  However, it must have been the Russian army, rather
than the German army, that came through in September 1939.  Chelm is in
Lublin province which was annexed by Russia in September 1939.  This is
confirmed by the fact that your Treichel family was resettled to the part of
Poland annexed by Germany.

Dick Stein