[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Schielmann, Westpreussen, Pommern (Pomerania, Pomorze ) - Poland

Marcin Nawrocki marcin.nawrocki at gpzoom.com.pl
Tue Nov 13 12:03:35 PST 2007

Helo,

I'm writting because I look for any information about my mother's ancestries - family SCHIELMANN. My mother Wanda Schielmann ( born in 1941 in Janowiec Wielkopolski ) was a daughter LEON SCHIELMANN ( born about 1910 in Torun - Mokre). Leon was the son of STEFAN Schielmann born in WĄBRZEŹNO in 1875.Besides that Stefan had also 2 sons ( Bronisław and Stefan - they lived i Gdańsk ( Danzig )) and three daughters: Marta, Helena and Janina. Stefan had a brather JAN Schielmann (died when he was 39 years-old) married with ANTONINA RAKACZEWSKA.
I will be very grateful for any informations about the roots of my family.

Best regards from Warsaw

Marcin Nawrocki