[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Happy Dance - can you here me?

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Tue Nov 13 12:56:43 PST 2007

Thanks to Michal Marciniak at PolGen Research, today I received from him in the mail photocopies of my grandparents October 1902 marriage record and my grandfather's January 1917 death record.  Both found in the Kutno Civil Registrar Office.

I can now connect with family that is already in the SGGEE members Pedigree database!!!

My aunt told me many years ago that my grandfather died in Janury 1915, and I was unsuccessful in obtaining his death record when I contacted the Kutno Civil Office a few years ago.
I was told that my father was 6 weeks old when his dad died, which calculated to January 1915.   Obviously my aunt was wrong, but then she was was just a child too when her father died.   A good lesson learned from this, expand your search!

Rose Ingram