[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Emilie Richert, Lublin area

Perry1121 at aol.com Perry1121 at aol.com
Thu Nov 15 07:06:48 PST 2007

Hi Barbara,

I am one of the volunteers indexing the parish records from Trinity
Evangelical Lutheran Church in Lublin, and I have also extracted information  from the
LDS 1871-1873 microfilms of birth records from this church. I do not  have
the 1874 birth records on my dvds from the church. However, a Wilhelm  Roechert
married to Christine Bigalke had a son, Samuel, on 14 January 1872 in
Czerwonke Male near Lubartow who was baptised in Lublin; this is not far from  Cycow.
This is a possible match for your family if Christine was a first wife to
Wilhelm. However, there are other Roechert families in the area as well as those
 whose name is spelled Richert. Once the indexes from the Lublin dvds are
complete, you may even find Emilie's birth record there. Then you will be able
to order it from the church.

Karl Krueger will have an article about this project in an upcoming issue  of
the SGGEE Journal. This indexing project will go slowly because most of the
records are in Polish or Cyrillic.

Regards,
Sigrid Pohl Perry

In a message dated 11/9/2007 7:13:26 PM Central Standard Time,