[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Lettkemanns

Günther Böhm GHBoehm at ish.de
Fri Nov 16 00:08:03 PST 2007

  E Zac schrieb:

>I am just beginning research on the clan Lettkemann ( any spelling ) and would appreciate any informatrion as to how I might proceed.
>
>The Letkemans lived in Prussia and Pommerania,some may still be there.

Hello Esther,
are your ancestors just from West Prussia and Pomerania or did you start
your research in Volhynia and want to go further back now?

The best address for the LETKEMANN tribe in West Prussia would probably
be Dr. Peter LETKEMANN, a historian specialized on West Prussia,

    Dr. Peter Letkemann
    Memlingstr. 7B
    12203 Berlin
    +49 30 8342126
    sorry no e-mail address but maybe this one works by accident:
    peter.letkemann at gsta.spk-berlin.de (obviously he is employed in
    'Geheimes Staatsarchiv Preußischer Kulturbesitz' in Berlin).

Or the other Doctor Peter LETKEMANN, specialized on Germans in Russia,

    Dr. Peter Letkemann
    702 225 Arby
    Winnipeg, MB
    (204) 338-4824