[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] My Great-Grandfather Dreger's Clock - his family was from volhynia

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Sat Nov 17 16:15:30 PST 2007

Great local interest story, Glenn.  That certainly has to be one of
the best EBay finds that one could come across.  I will include a
link to your site from ours the next time I do an update.

Would Andrew's parents have been Gottlieb and Julianna nee
Friedenberg?  This family lived at Matschulki.

Jerry Frank - Calgary, Alberta
FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca