[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Additional Schindel/Scheske Info

Perry1121 at aol.com Perry1121 at aol.com
Mon Nov 26 15:55:07 PST 2007

Hello Nadine,

I am a member of the SGGEE volunteer team which is creating an index of the
parish records at the Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church in Lublin. I have
also  extracted information from the only two LDS microfilms of parish records
at this  church; these are birth records from 1871-3 and some basic information
on the  children born in these years and their parents is in the SGGEE master
pedigree  database. There are several Scheske and Schindel/Schendel families
in the Lublin  area in 1871-3, and I have also seen the names on EWZ
microfilms from 1940. I do  not have the particular people you list, however. And the
volunteer team does  not yet have information from 1882 or 1891 indexed.
However, the fact that these  surnames are in the parish records during the years
for which we have  some information is a good sign that you may eventually find
information on  your ancestors and be able to order digital records from the
Lublin church when  the index is completed. There will be an article on this
project in a future  issue of the SGGEE Journal.

Sigrid Pohl Perry

In a message dated 11/26/2007 9:47:08 AM Central Standard Time,