[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] history of German Volhynia population

Richard Benert benovich at imt.net
Sat Oct 6 09:31:44 PDT 2007

Sharon,

The standard work in English on all Germans in Russia is still, I believe,
"From Catherine to Krushchev" by Adam Giesinger.  It's lighter on Volhynian
Germans than on Black Sea and Volga Germans, but it's probably the best
place to start.  It's available from the American Historical Society of
Germans from Russia (www.ahsgr.org/store) for $26.

Dick Benert