[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Gottfried Krueger

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Thu Oct 11 10:09:13 PDT 2007

Antje,

In what church book did you find the the birth and death record?
Can you send me a scan of the death record.

Rose Ingram

  From: Antje Mass

  I found a birth of Gottfried Krueger, son of Michael Krueger and Elisabeth Pollej, on December 12, 1816. I also found an entry saying that Gottfried Krueger, son of Michael Krueger and Elisabeth ..., died on June 4, 1819. Because there are different places but similar parents, can anyone tell me what age and birth place is mentioned in the death record?

  Thanks,
  Antje