[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Looking for GULDE in America ......

Ansgar Mantey My_family at web.de
Sun Oct 14 11:16:03 PDT 2007

Hello everybody

I would like to ask you for your help ....

I am looking for furhter information or offsprings of Jacob Eduard GULDE * 01 Jan 1883 in Biwaki, Luck, Volhynia ( source: Odessa library )

He married Emma  ???

source: database of ancestory.com, Residence:  1930 - Americus, Lyon, Kansas

Jacob maybe immigrated to America in 1911 .

Maybe someone have a look for details in ancestory or have other information about this family ....

Thks for your help

Ansgar