[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Heffels, from Dobrinka (Russia) to Argentina and the US

joepessarra joepessarra at suddenlink.net
Wed Oct 17 14:15:32 PDT 2007

The US white pages at http://www.whitepages.com/ has 155 Heffel listings.

Ellis Island records at http://www.ellisislandrecords.org/ has 8 Heffel
listings, 1 from Dobrinka, Russia.  Here is the listing; ignore the makeup
of the info, it doesn't copy and paste well.  I thinkyou can understand it.

  Exact Matches (8)
  Name of Passenger Residence Arrived Age on Arrival Passenger Record Ship
Manifest Ship Image
1. Alexander Heffel    Dobrinka, Russia    1913  20  View View View
2. Alexander Heffel    Werchnjoya, Russia    1912  1  View View View
3. Anna Heffel    Werchnjoya, Russia    1912  25  View View View
4. Gottfried Heffel    Werchnjoya, Russia    1912  24  View View View
5. Mary Heffel        1903  30  View View View
6. Mary Heffel        1910  65  View View View
7. Mary Heffel    Newark    1906  55  View View View
8. Mary Heffel    West Meath    1903  30

You might take a look at the site yourself, to see the details on the
passenger manifest.

If you do the search for close matches, you get 40 listings with slightly
different spellings.

Good luck on your search.

Joe in Georgetown, Texas