[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Occupation

Schemioneck, Nell Nell.Schemioneck at AirservicesAustralia.com
Sun Oct 21 17:20:19 PDT 2007

 Thanks to all who replied.  I think the free colonist is more likely as there are quite a few people listed as Chatullers - more than the number of casket makers you might expect to find in a couple of villages.

This might also link with information I was given some time ago about a Schemioneck who was designated as a "free man" in official records.

Now if only I could link any of them to "my" Schemionecks.....

Nell Schemioneck
Brisbane, Australia