[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] LODZ FHC FILMS

MIKE MCHENRY maurmike1 at verizon.net
Tue Oct 23 13:01:39 PDT 2007

I want to try to find a record of this GR found at EI
http://www.ellisisland.org/search/shipmanifest.asp?MID=09517459190081855104&
LNM=MANCEI&PLNM=MANCEI&SYR=1903&EYR=1903&last_kind=0&town_kind=0&ship_kind=0
&TOWN=null&SHIP=null&RF=1&pID=102705034049. He is my grandmother's brother.
There is no record of my grandmothers arrival.  He says he is coming from
LODZ.  I've had some dialogue with the list last year on LODZ. The trinity
database has been checked. What I would like some help with this time is
what films to order from FHC. The SGGEE list of LODZ parishes is lengthy.
Does anyone have suggestions on which to start with?

MIKE

maurmike1 at verizon.net