[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] LODZ FHC FILMS

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Tue Oct 23 13:35:47 PDT 2007

Mike,

The link to Ellis will not work for me.  What is the name of your grandmother's brother, and when did he arrive.

What would have been the name of your grandmother's when she arrived?  I can look at the immigration databases on Ancestry.com.

Rose Ingram

  From: MIKE MCHENRY

  I want to try to find a record of this GR found at EI
  http://www.ellisisland.org/search/shipmanifest.asp?MID=09517459190081855104&
  LNM=MANCEI&PLNM=MANCEI&SYR=1903&EYR=1903&last_kind=0&town_kind=0&ship_kind=0
  &TOWN=null&SHIP=null&RF=1&pID=102705034049. He is my grandmother's brother.
  There is no record of my grandmothers arrival.  He says he is coming from
  LODZ.  I've had some dialogue with the list last year on LODZ. The trinity
  database has been checked. What I would like some help with this time is
  what films to order from FHC. The SGGEE list of LODZ parishes is lengthy.
  Does anyone have suggestions on which to start with?