[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] LODZ FHC FILMS

Gary Warner gary at warnerengineering.com
Tue Oct 23 18:21:14 PDT 2007

Mike,

If you type in the surname Manzei in the master pedigree database, you
will see 9 hits.   If you type the same surname in the SGGEE001r8
database, you will see 10 more hits.

I know that the above is not directly pertinent to this email, but the
Manzei name is in our data, and only one of those names is one you
supplied.   Note that a goodly number of those names are from the Chelm
area, which is a known point where many people passed from central
Poland to Volhynia.   Most of the names in the master pedigree database
appear to come from EWZ records.   Note that in two of the records that
Manzei appears to alternate with Manthei.

Gary Warner