[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Michael Arndt of Ashenforth

Turkish Carpet turkishcarpet at shaw.ca
Sun Oct 28 12:28:54 PDT 2007

I'm trying to find any information about Michael Arndt who was born
between 1786 and 1790 in Aschenforth, Rogasen, Posen, Poland. He had
three wives; Anna Kristine Walter, Anna Elizabeth Will, and then
Marianne Wenske.

Michael's parents were Micheal Arndt and Eizabeth Guderjan (I have no
info on these people at all, or if they had more than the one child).

Thanks to anyone who can be of assistance with my delve into the past.

Daniel Dundee