[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Anybody ever see the surname Ratt? Taron

Jurgen jkaut at xplornet.com
Wed Oct 31 16:28:02 PDT 2007

just wondering, were these actually Huegonots or were they Waldenser or were
they a mixture of the two ?
Waldensers followed the teachings of Peter Waldes (Waldo), and were a
separate Protestant Sect,
the Waldensers settled in Italy and Germany after fleeing eastern France in
the late 1600s,
i have a grandmother who was a full-blooded Waldenser, and who was one of
the first of her village (Serres) to marry a German
see ya
jurgen