[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Ger-Poland-Volhynia Digest, Vol 52, Issue 6

Earl.Schultz Earl.Schultz at telusplanet.net
Wed Sep 5 12:20:01 PDT 2007

Dieter, while I can't help you directly, I have several Rossols in the
Michalki Ev. Parish records:

Peter Rossol and Ludwika Wagner's son Erdman Wilhelm married Pauline Kuhn in
Oborki in 1864.  Their son Michael Jakub was born and died in 1865 in
Rypalki.  No records prior to 1864 so the family moved there prior to that
date and may have been slowly moving eastward.

Maybe someday that will fit in for you.

Earl

Message: 4