[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Friegang's by way of Harbin.

Lawrence Penno lpenno at accesscomm.ca
Mon Sep 24 13:23:43 PDT 2007

Edwin Koeppen and Carol Jones.

Have not ' talked ' to you for a while Edwin but your inquiry regarding the Freigangs and Carols reply on the Wuerch families rang a bell.

I have and am in contact with a Carine Wurch from Brazil and in reply to a quick message the Johanna Emma Wuerch

mentioned by Carol turns out to be the sister of Carine Wurch's  Grandfather's sister. I believe she is also distantly related

to myself through the Freigangs.

I have her email address for contact. Please contact me directly.

Lawrence Penno