[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Nicolofew x Nicolajew

Eduardo Kommers eduardo.kommers at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 06:21:18 PDT 2007

Ok, Jerry!

As I understand, you mean Nicolajew and Nicolajewka (= Nicolajefka =
Nicolajowka) are NOT the same place, right?
I didn't find these villages in any map of sggee. Is it near to Zhitomir or
Faustindorf?

So, probably Nikolaev near Odessa cannot be a Birht Place if I search for
Volhynia Births on sggee.org, right?
Please, see this maps. http://www.rollintl.com/roll/beresanmap.htm
Nikolaev is northest of Odessa.

I'll appreciate your comments.