[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Tartar Cossacks

John Rauchert jfrauchert at shaw.ca
Sun Sep 30 18:03:11 PDT 2007

Again from Wikipedia (A source that I do not consider Authoritative but good
enough for this discussion).

With this article below, It seems that at least some Tartars were Christian
(Orthodox) and "Cossacks" (Border Keepers)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Na%C4%9Fayb%C3%A4k

John F. Rauchert
Calgary, Alberta