[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Request info re Sagenill, Germany

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Wed Apr 2 16:44:33 PDT 2008

Edith,

Is there a possibility that it could be Sagemill (= Sagemuehl in German)?

There are 3 Sagemuehl in the Prussian section of Poland.  You can
find them using http://www.kartenmeister.com   I would suggest just
doing a search for [ Sag ] which will get you there faster than
trying to figure out what to do for the umlaut u.

Jerry Frank - Calgary, Alberta
FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca