[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Help Reading Old German Script on Back of Photo

John Faunt johnfaunt at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 07:19:36 PDT 2008

 Hello List,

At this time, I must give a hearfelt thank you to all of those that studied
the front and back of the photo that I had posted and replied with
translations and information. I am totally amazed and blown away at the
incredible amount of information that has been gleaned from this short
message. The story of my family has been lost, but this is bringing some
life back to it.

I don't want to be asking too much of the people on the list, but because of
the wonderful information that I have received, I will be posting another
photo with writing on the back shortly. I believe it to be written by the
same person, Wilhelmina Kleemann.

Thanks again,
John Faunt