[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Edmund Milling, born 13 December 1897 in Zabloty, birth registered at Zdunska-Wola

Hannes Werner Hannes.Werner at online.de
Sat Apr 5 04:02:42 PDT 2008

Hi Anne

the birth certificate of Edmund Milling should be found at states-archive of Lodz.

Archiwum Panstwowe w Lodzi
90-950 Lódz, pl. Wolnosci 1, skr. poczt. 36
tel: (42) 632-62-01
fax: 632-02-11
email: kancelaria at lodz.ap.gov.pl
www.lodz.ap.gov.pl

The inventory of Lask (main town for Zdunska-Wola and Zabloty) states: birth records are existing up to 1899 !

You may ask by mail in English, but you have to give all EXACT names and dates !!!!
All answers will be in POLISH !!!
If they find the record after some weeks you will get an instruction (in POLISH) how to pay for their results.
You'll have to pay by international bank transaction.
After some more weeks you'll get a copy of the record. I think it will be handwritten in RUSSIAN language.

If you don't find another MILLING-searcher / source (Posen mailing list would not be completely wrong) who has dates of the parents of Edmund this way will be your only chance to get more information.

Hannes Werner
Germany