[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] J. Meier in Germany

Becca Rowley berrekah at byu.edu
Sun Apr 6 09:11:00 PDT 2008

Thanks to all of you who helped me with some things when I started on my
search for the parents of Samuel Werner, Jr. As per the suggestion of
someone from this list, I am attempting to start with siblings. I have found
two sisters who were living at the time of my great-grandfather's death (I
got this information from his obituary). They are listed as Mrs. R. Shultz
and Mrs. J. Meier. The Shultz sister was living in Canada, and the Meier
sister was living in Germany at the time of the obituary - (Samuel WERNER
died Oct. 24, 1949)

I wanted to see if anyone would have a Meier relative who married a WERNER
(female) probably somewhere in Germany or Volhynia. At least the WERNER
females may have been born in Volhynia - possibly Poland.

So, I am looking for

Husband: J. MEIER
spouse: ___ WERNER
(living in Germany in Oct. 1949)

Husband: R. Schultz
Spouse: ___ WERNER
(living in Winnepeg, Manitoba, CANADA in Oct. 1949)

Any information anyone would have on these people would be much appreciated.

Thank you so much

Rebecca Rowley

--
"The gifted never stop seeing the world for the first time... the great ones
are never forgotten..."