[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] obit translations

Ang Drake gnaang at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 9 15:23:16 PDT 2008

thank you everyone who offered help with the translations of the obituaries. I couldn't wait to get home today to see if anyone replied, and I was overwhelmed with the offer of help from so many kind people. They have been translated now, and just as I thought, there were some "gems" in there that will allow me to further search out my family history. Thank you to all, I am so very greatful!!From Angela and Serenna Drake'being a mother is the greatest gift and biggest challenge of all'