[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] german name equivilents

gary and rhonda simpson garynrho at mts.net
Thu Apr 10 16:27:34 PDT 2008

I have finally after literally years of searching Cdn Archive passenger
lists on line, one page at a time (with dial up), found one of the families
I have been looking for.

their names in all my other records are Alvina, Mable, Bertha and Nellie
Kroening (later Kraning). they are showing up at Kroenik on the manifest,
which is better than what Alvina's husband showed up as,..anyway that's
another story.

My question is if someone could look at this page and tell me what the names
are for Mabel and Nellie that are on the manifest it would be appreciated.
Here's the link...its for the Montfort in 1913
      Montfort Quebec, Quebec - 1913-09-06

http://tiny.cc/QN8HZ

Thank you

Rhonda Simpson