[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] german name equivilents

Worth Anderson worth_a at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 10 22:57:34 PDT 2008

I thought "Anulda" at first as well, but on looking
more closely it seems as though there is a "dot" for
the "i" high up, just under the beginning of the "w"
in "Alwina" on line 5.  This seems consistent with the
way the "i" looks in lines 5 and 9.  So if I had to
choose, I'd go with "Amilda."

Worth Anderson

FWIW, it may also be helpful to compare the "m" in
line 20 and the "n" in line 21.