[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] east prussian family

Gary Warner gary at warnerengineering.com
Sat Apr 12 11:42:20 PDT 2008

Ann,

You might keep an open mind that Wischnewski could also be Wisniewski,
which is the Polish equivalent name for the German name Kirsch or
possibly Kirschbaum.

What specific names are you searching.   If you can provide names and
dates and places, someone on this list may be able to help you more.

Gary Warner